Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm back!

Hey everyone! How's it going? it's been a while since I last blogged, but hey, would you rather discontinue or be late? Hehe.

Anyway, I have been busy with school work + theater acting + the holidays. I'd be blogging about different stuff I got for Christmas. Some from myself, some from other people.

- - -

I changed the blog design. Do you like it? I mean, it's so simple but it works, right? I also made the new design of my close friend Tatat Roses (go check her blog, she has nice lolita stuff/makeup looks/hauls.)

- - -

I'm still enjoying my Christmas vacation so I can't blog that much. And my classes resume on January 8. That's a long break!

Anyway, I have to sleep now, it's 4:40 AM here in my place. Ciao!

Till the next post,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment nicely! Haha!

Sean. 19. Manila.
Graphic Artist / Web Designer
Little Monster / Fashion Ghetto
DIY Freak / Insomniac

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.